Summer is the hottest time for beach weddings on the Emerald coast.
Are you planning a Florida or Alabama beach wedding then here are some tips and great locations on the Emerald coast.
Beach wedding Tips
- In summer it is hot and very bright it’s best to have your wedding start time at one hour before sunset or you may be very hot and the bright sun can be blinding.
- Have a backup plan our beaches are wonderful on nice days but we do have some not so great days and if it is raining you should have a backup plan for your wedding and reception.
- Make sure your marriage licence is the right one for the right state. Many people get parts of the Alabama beach mixed up with parts of Florida beaches.
- Bring water – Even at sunset it can be hot out so bring water for you and your guests for your beach wedding.
- Do not be last – Many people tell the bride they cants start with out you and that is true but the sun set is not going to wait it will set with out you. After the sun sets it will be dark out and Amy photos you have will have dark backgrounds and you will not be able to see the water as its dark out.
Some great beach wedding locations
- Gulf Shores state park Beach Pavilion – The Gulf Shores beach Pavilion can be a good place for a beach wedding and you may rent out the beach Pavilion area for your beach wedding reception.
- The Orange beach Florida point side park – This is one of the most popular places for a beach wedding in both Orange beach and Gulf Shores it is located next to the Orange beach bridge a few hundred feet from the bridge. This is not the area under the bridge but down from the bridge it is the home to lots of beach weddings each year..
- Fort Morgan Beach Club – The Fort Morgan Beach Club offers a fantastic location for a large beach wedding and wedding reception.
- Morgan Town House – In Fort Morgan they have a area called Morgan Town that has many beach rental homes that you can rent to have a beach wedding and reception at.
- Perdido Key beach weddings – Perdido Key is a beach area in Fl next to Orange beach Al. Perdido key offers the same beach you will fine in Destin or Gulf Shores and is a nive place for a beach wedding.
- Okaloosa Island – Okaloosa Island is located next to Fort Walton Beach and has a park called Beasley park. Beasley park is afantastic location for a beach wedding it offers a lot of parking and beach space for a beach wedding it also has bathroom and a beach pavilion area. Beasley park is easy to get to from both Fort Walton beach and Destin.
- Destin beach weddings – Destin has many parks but also many people rent a beach house and have the wedding on the beach in front of the Destin house rental. We also do many wedding in front of a Destin condo on the beach.
- Navarre Florida beach weddings – Navarre offers beach wedding houses and beach condos all great for a beach wedding any time of the year.
- Pensacola Florida – Pensacola has a very open beach area that is just fantastic for a beach wedding. The open area is down past the last condos and then it is just wide open beach for miles and miles. Pensacola beach has many places to pull off the road and park and have a Pensacola beach wedding any say of the week.
- Grayton beach weddings – Grayton beach is a very nice beach town that offers plenty of space for beach weddings and in some area with the right permit your can even drive on the beach.
- Beaches of South Walton - The Beaches of South Walton are a collection of beach towns that all have areas for a beach wedding and lotf of beach fun for the your family. So the Beaches of South Walton would make a great location for your beach wedding.
What d0 i need for my beach wedding?
- You will need a beach wedding Minister | Pastor | State notary | Judge or someone who is a wedding officiant.( that would be us )
- A beach wedding location – some locations may require a special license or permit.
- Pick one of our wedding arch set ups for your beach wedding.
- For a reception you will need a beach wedding cake and maybe a groom cake as well.
- You can rent or use a limo service.
- For food you will need a beach wedding food service provider.
- Some beach brides use a wedding planner to make sure things are all set and everything is in place.
White sandy beach with Emerald color waters and a cool breeze is what you get with a Destin beach wedding. Something different something fun all at the beach.
Destin and the Emerald coast are the prefect place for a beach wedding. The Florida panhandle has some of the most fantastic beach’s in the world and offers a great location for your beach wedding. Grand Photography is happy to serve the Emerald coast as a Destin wedding service. Over the years we have shot many hundreds of beach weddings and church weddings. We are on the beach all summer shooting weddings and family beach portraits 7 days a week. We love our job and enjoy meeting all the new people we meet every year. If you have any questions about planning your beach wedding give us a call we have helped countless brides find all the wedding services they are looking for and many times a wedding and reception location to.
Call us at 850-346-7286
Many people come to Florida for a Destin sunset wedding on the beach and our white sand and fantastic sunsets make for a amazing setting for a love story to unite with a Destin beach wedding.
Destin beach wedding arch set up |Gulf Shores beach Weddings | Orange Beach weddings | Fort Morgan beach weddings | Perdido Key beach weddings | Pensacola beach weddings | Gulf Shores beach wedding minister | Florida beach weddings | Alabama beach weddings | Wedding minister | Wedding arch set up | Wedding arbor | Destin beach weddings
The Beach Wedding Experts
Destin beach weddings | Gulf Shores beach weddings
Sunset Sandestin beach weddings and Grayton beach weddings in Florida on the emerald coast. Destin beach weddings what a sunset Fort walton beach weddings and Navarre beach weddings in the white sands on the beach also Pensacola beach weddings Perdido Key beach weddings and in Alabama Orange beach weddings Gulf Shores beach weddings and Fort Morgan beach weddings.
Destin is a world class beach that is also known as a fishing resort community preserving its heritage and environment. Your wedding will be a Destin beach wedding in paradise on our white sandy beaches with emerald green waters and our beautiful beach sunsets. Destin beach has sugar white sand offering a unforgettable Destin beach wedding. A romantic getaway wedding and beach vacation all in one.
The natural beauty of the Destin beach makes for a amazing tropical beach wedding you will love and remember for many years to come. Once you have been to Destin you will want to come back over and over to enjoy the Rich bounty the area has to offer. Destin is one of America’s premier wedding destinations. Brides from all over the world come to the area for Destin beach weddings and after the wedding many stay for a week and enjoy sunbathing, snorkeling, fishing and some of the best seafood and restaurants you will find and local Destin shopping at its best. The Destin emerald coast beaches are a fun and exciting place for not only Destin beach weddings but for a vacation any time of the year for your family.
We have lots to do for kids and adults including go cart tracks, Fishing, bungee jumping, bike rentals, motorcycle rentals, Movies, jet ski rentals, boat rentals, parasail rides, game rooms, swimming pools and the best beaches in the world so you can sit in the sun swim or just relax and enjoy the beach. We have so many weddings on the beach in Destin every year that many people enjoy watching all the beach weddings as they unfold and the bride and groom say I Do to another beautiful romantic Destin beach wedding.